The Harpurhey Neighbourhood Project agrees too:
- Offer a clean, safe, and confidential environment.
- Ensure access to the building is open in a timely manner.
- Give a minimum of one month’s notice if the room is unavailable.
- Give a minimum of 24 hours’ notice of a full building closure.
- Deal with complaints and grievances in line with the complaints policy.
- If the room has not been left in a tidy state when you leave, we will keep any deposits paid.
In hiring a room with us, you agree to:
- Ensure all people adhere to the Centre’s code of conduct.
- Respect the building, and all furniture and fittings.
- Leave rooms in a clean condition.
- Pay £100 deposit when signing the rental agreement to hold the booking (asap)
- Provide any resources you require, unless part of the hire agreement.
- Give at least 4 weeks’ notice to cancel the room hire otherwise, the full amount of room hire will be paid.
- To not cause any disruption to the local community when travelling to or from the building.
- Leave the room in the same circumstances as found ensuring all cleaning is done.